On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 14:48:51 +0800
>>>>>> "Grissiom" == Grissiom wrote:

Grissiom> Yes, fish is slower than bash/zsh.

What else might be said about fish vs. zsh?

zsh is my default shell atm, but besides some completion, I do not use
much of its power and when considering to use fish (again) I'm
thinking that it may be better to learn one shell (zsh) thoroughly
than pretending to be zsh user. What do you think?

btw, how long is web site down?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA