Hi Siteshwar,

Thanks for the help. Fixed the problem.

utkarsh@x ~/d/k> which fish
/usr/local/bin/fish

utkarsh@x ~/d/k> chsh
Password:
Changing the login shell for utkarsh
Enter the new value, or press ENTER for the default
    Login Shell [/usr/bin/fish]:

utkarsh@x ~/d/k> which fish
/usr/local/bin/fish

And I got the problem:
utkarsh@x ~/d/k> /usr/local/bin/fish -v
fish, version 2.0.0
utkarsh@x ~/d/k> /usr/bin/fish -v
fish, version 1.23.1

Replaced /usr/bin/fish with /usr/bin/local/bin/fish and it worked. I had
installed fish by building it and did a make install.

Thanks,
-Utkarsh

--
Thanks,