You need to add "/usr/local/bin/fish" in your "/etc/shells" file.

On Thursday 18 Apr 2013 11:36:30 AM Utkarsh Sengar wrote:

I tried that, got this error:

utkarsh@x ~/d/k> chsh -s /usr/local/bin/fish
Password:
chsh: /usr/local/bin/fish is an invalid shell

But replacing that worked.

Thanks,

-Utkarsh

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Siteshwar Vashisht <sitesh...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You could have just setup "/usr/local/bin/fish" as your default shell with :

chsh -s /usr/local/bin/fish