So some good news, and some bad news,

The stickers came through! If you're in the UK, I can send you a couple,
just mail me your address.

The bad news is that the red is too dark.  I had thought the colors were
good, but thin red lines against the black just don't stand out.

I'll send an updated PSD, Andrei, can you update the store when I do?

Thanks

Steve