Messages by Thread
-
[Fish-users] Wildcards and ranges, am I missing something?
Ralph Seichter via Fish-users
-
Re: [Fish-users] Wildcards and ranges, am I missing something?
paul
-
Re: [Fish-users] Wildcards and ranges, am I missing something?
Ralph Seichter via Fish-users
-
Re: [Fish-users] Wildcards and ranges, am I missing something?
Myrddin Emrys
-
Re: [Fish-users] Wildcards and ranges, am I missing something?
Alex Chudnovsky
-
Re: [Fish-users] Wildcards and ranges, am I missing something?
Ralph Seichter via Fish-users
-
Re: [Fish-users] Wildcards and ranges, am I missing something?
Myrddin Emrys
-
Re: [Fish-users] Wildcards and ranges, am I missing something?
Ralph Seichter via Fish-users
-
Re: [Fish-users] Wildcards and ranges, am I missing something?
Matt Fellenz via Fish-users
-
Re: [Fish-users] Wildcards and ranges, am I missing something?
Ralph Seichter via Fish-users
-
Re: [Fish-users] Wildcards and ranges, am I missing something?
Greg Reagle
-
[Fish-users] 88x31
pnppl
-
[Fish-users] Get containing folder
Bobby
-
[Fish-users] fish shell apt repositories key upgrade
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] fish 4.1.0 released
Johannes Altmanninger
-
[Fish-users] fish 4.0.8 released
Johannes Altmanninger
-
[Fish-users] fish 4.0.6 released
Johannes Altmanninger
-
[Fish-users] fish 4.0.2 released
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] functions or abbreviations ?
Xavier Maillard
-
[Fish-users] Beta release of fish: 4.0b1
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] What does (main) in the prompt mean?
Bob Williams
-
[Fish-users] fish 2 vs fish 3 configuration
Luciano ES
-
[Fish-users] gcloud completions
Peter Flood
-
[Fish-users] Override a wrapped auto-completion
Matt Oakes
-
[Fish-users] Welcome new (and old) committers
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] Licensing information incomplete in fish 3.1.0-3.6.4
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] Custom completion
~szgy via Fish-users
-
Re: [Fish-users] [fish-shell/fish-shell] Release 3.7.0 - fish 3.7.0 (released January 1, 2024)
Luna Jernberg
-
[Fish-users] fish 3.7.0 released
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] fish 3.6.2 and 3.6.3 released - security fix
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] Fish history fuzzy search
dominik
-
[Fish-users] trigger script on launching a terminal window
libreville
-
[Fish-users] Recover lost history somehow?
Mandeep Sandhu
-
[Fish-users] [Need Help] How could I delete something permanently from my PATH?
沈 乐宸
-
[Fish-users] What's happening with fish releases?
David Adam via Fish-users
-
[Fish-users] Wildcard-like for loop operator
Bobby
-
[Fish-users] fish 3.6.0 released
David Adam via Fish-users
-
[Fish-users] Changed behavior with .. and tab
Jürgen Haas
-
[Fish-users] Where are the colors stored?
Luciano ES
-
[Fish-users] math bitwise shift (bash << / >>)
Aiden Langley
-
[Fish-users] "block" command
Christian
-
[Fish-users] Writing manpages in a "fishy" way
Andrea Pappacoda via Fish-users
-
[Fish-users] ignore executable file in $PATH?
akspecs
-
[Fish-users] fish 3.5.0 releasedB
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] WSL and Cmder help
Ali Abbas
-
[Fish-users] Code review for improved lxc completions
Paul Kasemir
-
[Fish-users] installing fish 3.4.1 from ppa results in conflicts
Mandeep Sandhu
-
[Fish-users] Can I suppress the Unknown command message?
Luciano ES
-
[Fish-users] fish 3.4.0 released
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] i would not trust Thranduil Fish - the great King of open-source terminals - to honor his word
Sergei Udris
-
[Fish-users] Idiomatic way to do work in a temporary directory?
Michael Stillwell
-
[Fish-users] type: Unknown option '--query'
Hendrikus Godvliet
-
[Fish-users] Sourcing using bass question ?
John Chludzinski
-
[Fish-users] Minimal Fish version supporting "2>/dev/null" redirection
Marcin Zajączkowski
-
[Fish-users] Preferred place for completions of external programs
Erazem Kokot via Fish-users
-
[Fish-users] fish and fzf keybindings
Adam Cooper via Fish-users
-
[Fish-users] fish 3.3.1 released
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] question regarding "ALT + L"
Christian
-
[Fish-users] Command Substitution. Just a trap for newcomers?
Malcolm Fitzgerald
-
[Fish-users] Heads up: caret redirection of standard error going away
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] fish 3.2.2 released
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] fish 3.2.1 released
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] fish 3.2.0 released
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] Readline key bindings?
Carl Winbäck
-
[Fish-users] Completions for oc - Openshift
Milan Zink
-
[Fish-users] Syntax check doesn't like "alias" or "abbr"
Steve Ward
-
[Fish-users] PS3 and select?
Luciano ES
-
[Fish-users] Trying to get the height and width of my terminal
fisherman via Fish-users
-
[Fish-users] Yet another * issue
John Chludzinski
-
[Fish-users] Another problem with *
John Chludzinski
-
[Fish-users] history command without any options or sub-commands
Christian
-
[Fish-users] How to use functions with --on-signal properly?
Tassilo Horn
-
Re: [Fish-users] Fish-users Digest, Vol 154, Issue 3: standard of conduct.
Usual
-
[Fish-users] Code of conduct proposal
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] * with fish ?
John Chludzinski
-
[Fish-users] Development builds of fish
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] Problem building 3.1.2
John Chludzinski
-
[Fish-users] fish 3.1.2 released
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] fish 3.1.1 released
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] Ambiguous tab completion to always show completions on first tab press
Johannes Altmanninger
-
[Fish-users] Git checkout completion doesn't complete filenames
Peter Flood
-
[Fish-users] fish 3.1.0 released
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] Beta release of fish: 3.1b1
David Adam
-
[Fish-users] command completion extremely slow, how to debug?
Glenn Jackman
-
[Fish-users] Next fish?
John Chludzinski
-
[Fish-users] Stop on command error + tee to redirect output together
Marcin Zajączkowski