Hi,

I would let you know that I have just concluded to publish a series of video
tutorials about the Fish shell on Youtube.

In these videos I explain many things like the installation of the shell, the
development of a script, the translation of a script from bash, how to set fish
as the default shell, and much more.

The only problem could be that all the videos are spoken in Italian, because
this is my mother tongue, and I'm not so confident in English to be able to use
it. I'm aware that the majority, if not all, of you speak in English, but
perhaps someone can understand what I say.

This is the link to the playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKqD67uhqYE&list=PLw0KtiqffyyalFRiZWIuveZdyLaSIrNoU

I hope someone can anyway find my video series interesting or useful.

Best Regards

Nicola

Io uso [Ubuntu](http://ubuntu-it.org/) e tu?

Ich benütze [Ubuntu](http://www.ubuntuusers.de/) und du?