This message is from: "Lisa Wiley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am a dog breeder not a horse breeder. I know from breeding dogs there is nothing better than hands on. That isn't always possible and a video is very helpful when choosing breeding stock. I would suggest DVD evaluations be allowed for mares and stallions with a limited number of get. Once the stallion has reached that number they would need to get an in person evaluation to continue being used as a breeding stallion. This would safeguard the breed for things that might not show on a DVD evaluation. We all know how greatly one stallion can influence a breed.
Lisa Wiley
Turnabout Portuguese Water Dogs
Connecticut State Director Ponies With Purpose
FASTeam
www.MyTurnabout.com
www.CookiesAlaDuck.com