This message is from: "Catherine lassesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Rikmann went to his new home on Monday! He is a happy boy.

Rick Weaver of Washington State won Rikmann when Savannah pulled his ticket
out of the jar on the 15th of December. We had Savannah pull two more names
just in case. But Rick and his wife wanted Rikmann.  Rikmann is being
mothers by two other Fjord mares owned by the Weavers. He has his own turn
out and stall and loved the place the minute he stepped out of the trailer.

The Oregon Fjord Club was able to raise enough funds to help Savannah with
some of her medical expenses and to donate a check to the Norwegian Fjord
Horse Foundation Educational Endowment.

Thank you for everyone that participated in the raffle. We do appreciate the
donations.

Merry Christmas to all!

I hope Santa brings you everything you need and want.

Catherine Lassesen

Southern Oregon