This message is from: "M. Denmark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a handsome sweet well mannered 6 year old brown dun Fjord gelding for
sale.  There are 3 photos and more information available at:
http://agdirect.com/scripts/hrsdetl.exe?1131909338&0

He is very nice and would make someone a wonderful family member.  Please
let me know if you need any more information.  I also have an excellent
shipper to recommend should it be needed.

He just needs someone to love him and give him a steady job to take
advantage of his potential.  He has the smoothest riding trot you could ask
for.

Milli Ann
Texas