This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have an old video taken by  Erik Utheim showing stallions in all over
Europe.  One in Sweden that he videoed is as dark as a Bay, with a very
dark mane and tail bordered by dark greyish  hairs instead of white.  I
will have to find this old video and look up the name of this stallion.  He
is a beautiful horse, looks very much a purebred Fjord in every other way
and has light colored offspring.

On another old video, of an evaluation in 1987 with Bob VanBon and  Dave
Klove, held in New England, there is a gelding shown with is very dark with
the dark markings on the shoulder and very little whit is any in the mane
and tail.

I will try to look at these again and see if I can get the name of these
horses.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska clear and zero degrees.  We need SNOW for
insulation or all our underground pipes will freeze!