This message is from: "Ursula & Brian Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The newsletter for the PNFPG has been out now for well over a week and all
members should have theirs now. If you have not received it and you are
indeed a member in good standing be sure to let us know. Maintaining a
up-to-date- membership list is a constand  chore and we try our best but
mistakes do happen. Please let US know not someone who can't make changes...
As well, the winter issue is in the works so if you have a story from the
summer or have news of activities at home that include your fjord please
send us a photo or a little story and share it with the other members. Ads
are always welcome too. The winter issue will be taking us into our 20th
anniversary year of the Group and the Libby Show we need as many members
there to help with ideas and planning..
New members are always welcome.
We will meet at Moses Lake WA. on Sat....
ursula and kathy ..editors
I hope to see many of
Ursula & Brian Jensen
Trinity Fjords