This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message is from Linda Syverson-Kerr @[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Group.

I just wanted to share with you a wonderful trail riding story.

I picked up my Gelding, Hans Oka, that I had at Patti Jo Walters. He was
there for 30 days to get him ready for a 3 day trail ride that I leave for this
Thursday.

We could not have asked for better weather, the sun was out, just the right
temp w/ a slight breeze. Patti rode another Fjord she had in for training, I
rode Hans and a friend of mine rode a "steady eddy," an old schooling horse of
Patti's (my friend has very little riding experience). Needed to break him in
as he is going on the 3 day trail ride with me. He will be riding my Gelding,
Spruce Hills Markus.

WE rode for close to 3 hours, up and down hills, thru creeks, brush the flats
etc. Patti has wonderful neighbors that allow her to ride their land. It was
most enjoyable. Patti did an excellent job of getting Hans ready for me. He is
very forward and outwalked the Fjord she rode and the steady eddy.

Neither horses lost it, when a bike went peddling by, nor when the motorcycle
cruised by, or when the truck roared by. The neighborhood had just been tp'd
the night before. So of course the trees were littered w/ white flags. None of
the horses thought twice about them.

Hans was a very good horse, he stepped in a hole, part of the front leg
disappeared, he step up and kept on walking. He never freaked. My friend did.

Patti Jo delivered what I asked for and then some with Hans. She did a
excellent job, and I feel confident in myself, him and his training to handle
the 3
day ride like a true Fjord.

Linda Syverson Kerr
Holmen WI