This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a few real nice Fjords on consignment that perhaps some of you might be
interested in.

The first is a 2 yr old gelding, Ingvi Frey, who is out of Pat Wolfe's
stallion, Prydarson, and a German-bred mare named Dora.   He is very nice, a
real sweet boy. Dora is currently being used in a therapy program. With
Prydarson's movement and Dora's laid back disposition, Ingvi Frey has a lot to
offer.  He is starting his training this week.  He will be worked in hand and
then under harness. He is being offered for sale at $3500.00 with the price
going up each month with training.

Also for sale is Astrid, a 5 yr old mare. Astrid was evaluted as a 3 yr old
and rec'd a score of 77.  She is very eye appealing. She has been started
under saddle and doing well. She is bred to Hostar for a Jan. 06 baby.  Asking
price is $4000.00 a real deal as Astrid X Hostar make a really  nice cross as
you can see by their '05 baby, Beyla.

Beyla is a TOTAL doll. Gorgeous gorgeous head on her, NICE legs, darker color.
She is a looker!  Born Feb. '05  $2500.00

Ollie, 4 yr old gelding Grabbson X Tekla. TALL BOY.  15hh with TONS of tiger
stripes on the legs.  Really a cool looking boy.  Started under saddle doing
GREAT.  Been on the road and trails, nothing fazes him.  BIG stride, nice
gaits on him!  Lots of potential Price $4500.00

Hans, 8 yr old red dun gelding  Eiken-Var X Dokka. A real fun horse to ride, 4
months professional training. VERY forward, likes to work!  Suitable for low
level dressage, trail riding, family horse.  Very solid on the trails.
$4250.00

Lida, 4 yr old filly BDF Gjest X Mira.  Very light in the bridle, forward,
responsive. Would be great for a pony clubber, hunter/jumper. GREAT movement.
Sweet and friendly filly $6000.00

Contact me if any of you are interested.  I can supply photo's, video, more
information. Some of them have pictures on my website, will be getting more
photo's on my site this week. These are really nice Fjords at GREAT prices.

Patti Jo Walter
www.franciscreekfjords.com