This message is from: "lynn mohr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I still have my team of registered  fjord full brothers for sale.  I have sold
most of the equipment I listed earlier.

I have to get rid of them by early September.  I have dropped the price to
$4000 for team and harness.

If you are interested please contact me, if you know anyone that wants a nice
pair of geldings,, please pass this on.  If you think my price is too high
make me an offer.  I want them to go to a good home where they will be used
and enjoyed.

If I don't sell them soon I will have to take them to one of the fall
auctions.

Thanks for reading

Lynn Mohr
8655 230th ave