From: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Re: Re: Need emergency help
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:22:15 -0800

This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gail says she got the help she asked for.

Now, according to THIS message she wants to contact Karen McCarthy or
Northern California Driving people: Read message below. Karen are you
reading this?

the message I got personally from her (in garbled HTML) Said Jim showed
atrial ventricular blockage, had a broken foot. Gail had "Contusions"
(scrapes and scratches?)

That is all I know for now.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska