This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 8/1/2005 7:36:32 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Shari,
Just watch her for a few days and she will probably give you  some ideas on a
good barn name but you will probably just call her names  like 'sweetie pie.'
I was really lucky when I got my Olaf since I use it as  his barn name as
well.....maybe Dusty or Dear since they sound  similar.....Good
Girl.......Sweetums......Pretty Girl.....I do call Olaf  the 'cookie moster'
because he can tell if I have his cookies from a long  distance.  I think
Fjords look at almost anything as food, Olaf even  looks forward to the
dewormer as a mid day treat.....Congratulations on  your Dustenai.
Jeanne
MI

<LOL> MI,
I like the name "Cookie Monster" !!
Was sitting under one of the big fir trees, just watching her eat last
night,  waiting for something to pop into my mind. Was thinking of calling  her
Dusty, but wanted something more female, since she is such a pretty  mare.
Gayle let me know they called her Dusty, and will more likely use that. Is
funny, because normally with any animal I get, a name just pops into my mind.
Not so with Dusty.
Hummm....

Thank you!!
Shari