This message is from: "Frederick J. Pack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Direct purchase from:
http://www.figuerola-labs.com/equineproducts.htm
Best deals to be had by calling
 1-800-219-1147   such as buy 3 and get a 4th for free...  You have to ask
for the deals.

The deals that Jean mention may work out even cheaper.  I just ordered 15lbs
of inflammasaver and 15lbs of laminasaver direct from figuerola.  I bought 4
and got a 5th one free.  Then I got a flyer from them offering: buy 3 and
get a 4th for free.

Fred

All Mail is scanned in AND out by Norton Anti-virus 2004.
Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington 98396
http://www.geocities.com/friendlyfred98

This message is from: "jgayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Fred where did you get that lamina saver?   Jean Gayle

Author
'The Colonel's Daughter"
Occupied Germany 1946 to 1949
Send: $20 to Three Horse's Press