This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 02:37 PM 6/7/2005, you wrote:
This message is from: "Ruth Bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm delighted to announce that FC Madellin had what appears to be a white dun
filly this weekend. > Margaret Bogie

CONGRATULATIONS Margaret! That is so exciting! How many white Fjords are there at present, does anyone know offhand? (of course Mike would know, but maybe too many to count?) ...

No not to any to count. There are 48 registered with the NFHR. 8 of them are deceased.

We have 65 of them in the database. The ones above the 48 level are in other horses pedigrees. Most of them are not in the US at all.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Executive Director & Registrar
PO Box 685
Webster, NY  14580-0685

Voice 585-872-4114
FAX 585-787-0497