This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I'm delighted to announce that FC Madellin had what appears to be a white dun
>filly this weekend.  I say appears because this filly would break OH Wynn's
>streak of siring only red duns.

That's funny, the only OH Wynn offspring listed in the NFHR pedigree search
is a white dun also,  Plain Dealings Linnea

I would expect that FC Madellin WOULD have a white dun, or possibly a
yellow when bred to Wynn.  Is it possible that this filly is a yellow?

Jean in sunny and warm Fairbanks, Alaska  75 degrees today.