This message is from: Don Brackett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

They are all different, probably with a huge range. You should be able to feel the ribs easily but not see them. I see an awful lot of fat Fjords. Mine are still too fat and I'm always struggling to provide more exercise to keep them trim. Osa, 13.2, drafty build tapes 1025, I can barely feel her ribs when I push quite hard. Geilo, 14.1 a little lighter build tapes 1000. My vet feels they should both loose more.......so hard.

ConnieBennett wrote:

What should a fjord filly, 5-6 years, 14.1h high weigh?