This message is from: "Erik Stavrand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

List members,

As a regular reader but first time contributor I'd appreciate your help.  I
have two registered fjords for sale.  Both are from Sanjar; Heimdal is a 3
year old stud colt (his first foal is beautiful!) and Blakken is a 4 year
old gelding.  Both of these horses are just under 14 hands, are very gentle
and halter broken and each is available for $2,000.  I've deliberately kept
the price very low as I'd much prefer that they stay together (they are
great friends) if possible.  If not, they need to go to great homes as they
are so friendly.

The reason for the sale is simple; we have a 3 stall barn and the recent
birth of Dagny leaves us 1 stall short.  We're going to cut back to Dagny
and our mare, Wrede, and concentrate our efforts.

Pictures of Heimdal and Blakken when they were quite young are available on
our website (www.sleighbellhorsefarm.com) and I can email more current
pictures to anyone interested.

Thanks!

Erik Stavrand