This message is from: "Jeanine Rachau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Gayle,

I thought I'd follow up my inquiry - I'm very serious about finding a nicely
bred WELL BROKE fjord mare about that size.   My dream is to drive pair :-).
I bought an 8 year old mare and I was told that she was well broke to ride
and drive, I'd seen a video of her, but when I got her she was very hot and
reactive and brainless.  She didn't have the patience and experience that
I'd been told.  I sent her up to Don Eckhardts for two months of training
and he got a solid groundwork foundation on her, (he said she knew nothing
and was totally green) and she does well in pair now, but she still is
hotter than I really want.  She is sweet otherwise, but I'm thinking I'd
really like to find a calmer mare for my pair.  My other mare I got from
Dave McWethy, Elska, is wonderful.   Picture enclosed of Korina at the
recent Bill Lower clinic.    Your help and advise is appreciated.

Thnx,

Jeanine

BLUE MOUNTAIN FARM
La Grande, Oregon, USA