This message is from: Mariposa Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Mariposa Farm is proud to announce a new foal out of Paske (Per x Manda) by Valea's Lee. The filly, who we named Drika, was born at 10:41 PM Central time on April 20th, was up walking in 50 minutes and nursing at 1 hour. I stepped outside right after the birth and listened to the coyotes yelp and saw a shooting star in the western sky. We have another due anyday and we are looking for a name that starts with the letter "D" if anyone has a good one. If any of you have seen Bragi (our now three year old) at Blue Earth, this is a full sister to him. Bragi has taken all 1st's in his conformation classes there. Hopefully little sister will follow in his hoof prints.

Mark K. McGinley
Washburn, WI - USA
Director - Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Trustee - Norwegian Fjord Horse Foundation
Maintaining Fjord Quality, Purity and Versatility.
Ask me how you can help!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.mariposafarm.com
715-373-2906