This message is from: "Skeels, Mark A \(GE Healthcare\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Notice the title, in keeping it about Fjords this is a question on
spreading Fjord poop.

Anyhow,  has anybody had experience with the Newer Spreader?
http://www.newerspreader.com/details.htm#results

We are looking at buying a spreader and don't know if this would be
worth spending the money on or just a gimik.

If anybody has one and is using it please let me know how it works.  Do
you need to also get the agitator? The agitator looks a little cheezy to
me, like it wouldn't hold up to much as far as if it got bound up in
thick manure it looks like it might bend, but the internet pictures may
not show the whole picture.

Does it work with all sorts of maneur? such as straight manure, wet,
dry, with and without sawdust, as well as piles of semi composted
manure?  How about if a person got some dirt in with the manure like in
scraping a pen out with a front end loader.

Would it hold up to maybe about 3 loads a day for a bunch of years?

Also if this isn't worth it has anybody used the traditional spreader
that pulls behind a 4 wheeler, such as is shown on this web site?
http://www.horsestalls.com/manurespreaders.htm  The one I am looking at
here is the Estate Mighty 25 bushel Spreader Model 600.

Same questions for this little 25 bushel model as the above Newer
Spreader.

Thanks for any feedback, positive or negative, Pros or Cons.

Mark Skeels  -  Helena Montana