This message is from: "Michael Bickman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This is to announce the opportunity to participate in a one-day driving clinic
with Ben Simonsen, member of Finland's Driving Team & winner of the 2004
FEI/Kuhnle Top Driver Award on Wed., April 6.  This is Ben's first trip to
North America & we're very excited about having him at our farm.  We'd like to
thank Cheryl Beillard and Wake-Robin Carriage Co., who are co-sponsoring the
event!  The clinic will be held at Stepping Stone Farm.  We are located north
of Atlanta, in Canton, Ga.  We'll start with long lining at 9:00 & continue
throughout the day with driving lessons.  We have a few places available for
drivers & there's always room for more auditors!  We have 4 fjords that we
bought from Beaver Dam Farm & we're excited that Carol Rivoire will be here
driving one of them in the clinic!  If you want more information, please
e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cindy Bickman
Stepping Stone Farm
Canton, Georgia