This message is from: "Ben Feldman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

HI folks,

Wanted to let you know that here in northern Massachusetts, we're
organizing/building  an equestrian center (NEECA:New England Equestran Center
at Athol). Currently, we're at the stage of clearing land, hoping to be
building trails soon. We're visualizing riding and driving trails, flat grassy
areas for shows and clinics, possibly some jumping facilities, etc...... Sure,
we're not THERE yet, but it's got a good group of hard-working, interested
horse people. Check it out at  www.equinecenter.org, and please email us with
your ideas, suggestions, or any way you can think of to help us get this thing
further along! We're also hoping ( Yes, this IS a hint!) that some of you will
be interested enough to take out a membership. You can either email the center
or me, and I'll send messages along to the proper recipient.

As far as  fjords-only things go, my three girls are happily standing out in
the March snow, munching away on their hay. One of them, Sue Giargiari's mare
Dena, is due to foal in April ( Sire is Konggard). It's my first foal ever,
but I've done goats and dogs before. Needless to say, very excited!

Two-hour delay in public schools today due to weather, so I'd better get off
the computer and into the professional routine!

Susie Feldman