This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I dunno, my experiences have been all positive. Everywhere I go with the
Fjords, I'm a superstar! People are so intrigued by them and kids want to hug
them. Fellow boarders love their cuteness and their mellow natures, and barn
owners love how easy they are to care for (except for the odd escape attempt)!
 guess I don't know any serious competitors so I don't get much snobbery, and
I  have to admit that some breeds are more suited to certain disciplines.
What I  enjoy about introducing people to Fjords is breed promotion -- I'd
wager
that  90% of prospective horse buyers want a safe, fun mount for trails and
casual  competition only, and the Fjord definitely fits that bill!

/  )_~
/L/L
Brigid Wasson
SF Bay Area, CA