This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I wish you well with Tyra. Be sure to follow starving horse guidelines
and start her eating again slowly; others here know much more than I do.
I have a Konggard daughter and she is the sweetest thing, so hopefully
yours will go back to being that too. I am sure she will name herself in
due time.
        Speaking of buying horses far away, we bought our second Fjord
this summer in Canada near Niagara Falls. We saw photos, went up to see
her and tried her out, had the local vet look at her, and decided to go
back with the horse trailer. It is about a nine hour drive each way.
After dragging my husband all the way up to see her, there is a lot of
pressure. You really never know what you are getting till you get a horse
home and ride where you ride and put it in with your horses. On the way
up with the horse trailer empty, my husband had me drive most of the day,
his reasoning being, "so you won't buy a horse any further away, ever."
Probably worked....Hopefully I will have her forever, she is great.
        Valerie
        Columbia, CT