This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message is from: "starfirefarm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 I also support an on-line format and would like
to see the data integrated with the pedigree site (I've even offered to help
with that effort). Perhaps we can figure out a way to provide earlier results
on-line and then follow up with a printed version every 3-4 years.

I think adding the online format for results would be very timely. Once the format is coded it is easy to add updates and would be much quicker than publishing a book. The hard copies are wonderful resources, but because you have to do printings they are always limited in numbers and hard to decide when to reprint. An online version is available to everyone.

I just sent an email to Mike May yesterday offering to volunteer to help with the website as I am a website designer; I would be glad also to work on this project if approved.

As I was writing this Margaret's email suggestion of selling electronic copies of the book arrived; what a good idea and another way to generate income.
--
Genie Dethloff