This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

WARNING: This e-mail has been altered by MIMEDefang.  Following this
paragraph are indications of the actual changes made.  For more
information about your site's MIMEDefang policy, contact
NSTS Postmaster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.  For more information about MIMEDefang,
see:

            http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/enduser.php3

An attachment named
refreshmap.adp?mqmap.x=257&mqmap.y=233&click=center&rand=342 was removed from
this document as it
constituted a security hazard.  If you require this document, please contact
the sender and arrange an alternate means of receiving it.
NEW TIME--SUNDAY, JANUARY 23 AT 6PM.  The fjords are loving this weather, but
cars aren't.  Driving should be easier by Sunday.  Give me a call.
  WHAT  an afjordable fun potluck dinner to meet fellow fjord
enthusiasts--watch a video (I the have the  fjord grooming tape and one on in
hand training of the horse used by classical dressage trainers; the Scotts
have combined driving and Olympic tapes; what do you have?), share
backgrounds, think about ways to get together with our fjords, etc.

  WHEN  Sunday, January 23

  TIME  6pm

  WHERE  Ann Longfellow's house at 2512 Euclid Place (25th and Irving) in
Minneapolis (394 or 94 to Hennepin Ave. South)

  BRING  something to go with a big pot of vegetarian chile

  RSVP or QUESTIONS  Ann at 612-374-3280 (cell: 612-991-5812) or