This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Posting for Betsy Lewis in MI. She has a beautiful Camptown Harness and Amish
Made Cart for Sale.
You can see the harness at www.horseharness.com  Dave McWethy at Camptown made
this harness to fit one of Betsy's Fjords.  It's the Camptown Show and Work
Harness, 2 bridles, breastplate, not hames, black biothane with stainless
fittings brown leather where ever it touches the horse.  Brand new, custom
made for taller Fjord.  Extra options leather reins and extra bridle,made for
everyday use. The other bridle is the show bridle.  $850 plus shipping.

Amish Made Cart made by Martin, custom made for a Fjord. Natural Oak, VERY
NICE! Barely used, like new! $1500 plus shipping.  Whip Seat has a built in
wedge for better driving position.

Deal if you buy them both, $2200 buyer to pay for shipping, transport, pickup.
The cart is in Metamora MI.  Harness is in McMillan MI.

Email me, I have some pictures and can give you Betsy's phone number. Her
computer is having trouble.  BOTH ARE VERY VERY NICE!!!!

Patti Jo Walter
Francis Creek Fjords
Two Rivers WI