This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

               Hi list !  Posting this from my pairs list for Vivian. This is
a very good carriage for anyone wanting to do CDE's, train in the terrain
ect.

         ( MICHELE NOONAN.....HERE IT IS !  GET OUT YOUR CHECKBOOK. )
  ;  )
                        Lisa

Hello List,

I have a Pair Pony ECC marathon carriage for sale. Dark green with
brown pole cover, seat and lamp brackets. Used to school and has done a

half dozen marathons, never wrecked in good working order. FEI weight
506 pounds. Nice center of gravity as I drive it here in the hills of
Vermont alone and have never had a problem. Contact me by e-mail or
phone 802 885 5762. I am leaving in 5 days for FL so if you are
interested please call soon.
  Hope most of you are warmer than I am. Vivian Creigh, Springfield VT