This message is from: "Debby Stai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I know there are alot that don't blanket.  I don't have a problem with that.
I have always blanketed.  Depends on the horse and the situation.  When this
mare shivers, its time for a blanket.  I know some say a blanket flattens the
hair and I do notice that.  Wouldn't put a thin lightweight blanket on and
expect that to keep her warm.  Hers is waterproof and the weight is
appropriate, I stick my arm under to feel and I'd crawl under there if I
could, warm and toasty.  I've done this for years and it works for me.
Whatever rolls your boat or toots your horn.
Debby