This message is from: Tamara Rousso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Monday, January 17, 2005, at 09:45 AM, Carol J. Makosky wrote:

This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Is anyone's Fjord shedding yet? Heidi is starting to lose her longer hair and I can't seem to convince her she still needs all she has.
\

I'm not sure an answer from Southern California really counts, but Harrison Fjord is shedding out in great clumps. My daughter took the shedding blade to him yesterday and I'm sure made many birds very happy.

Tamara
in sunny Fallbrook CA where the temps are in the 70's and I'm not ready for summer.