This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/10/2005 2:05:04 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> it was actually warm enough to sit outside like that doing nothing (well, I
> was wearing my fleece pajamas under my clothes . . .)  I would recommend to
> anyone to try it, just to see what your horse will do.

              OK Tish. I TRIED to just sit on one of my Fjords, doing nothing
just to " see what she would do. " Wearing MY sleep outfit as well. I had a
runaway wreck !  !  !

           Maybe it had something do do with the fact that I wear nothing as
a " sleep outfit. " Scared the hell out the whole place. Neighbors have also
shut their blinds and put their dogs in.

       Any MORE good suggestions ?                Lisa