This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 12/27/2004 4:30:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
We are moving to an area that has an unbelievable number of horses, with
many Fjord horses in the region.  It works well for us in a lot of ways.

To answer a question that I have been asked - will this affect Camptown
Harness? - the answer is no.  It will travel with us, unchanged except when
we can figure ways to improve the harness.

Thanks for all the voices of support.
We're a bit further south than you are, (just west of Portland) but are happy
to have you on the Left Coast!  Welcome.  You'll love it here in the
Northwest.

Pamela
Northern Holiday Horses
Welcome Polaris