This message is from: Marsha Jo Hannah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> "Jeanine Rachau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I'm a new Fjord owner - or I should say owned by Elska (I learned that
> means Love). Elska came from the McWethy's in New Hampshire and she
> traveled all the way to Oregon! She is a great horse. My donkeys are
> starting to get used to the idea of having a horse on the place. It
> was pretty funny the first couple of days. Elska thinks they are just
> strange horses - she has no worries about them.

Welcome to the world of Fjords!  Since you're very familiar with
donkeys, you're well on your way to understanding Fjords.  They have
about the same "air fern" metabolism.  The temperament is also
similar---stop, think things over, and let curiosity win over fright,
and they do like attention.  There are similar tack-fit issues---
nothing off the shelf fits right.

Next time you're down here for the OMLC show in Roseburg, you need to
come meet my donkey and Fjords!

Marsha Jo Hannah                Murphy must have been a horseman--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               anything that can go wrong, will!
15 mi SW of Roseburg, Oregon