This message is from: "Terry Hale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Lisa,
Darn those "horse monsters".

I laughed when I read your email.  I'm pushing 58, but your situation sounds
so similar to mine that I had to write.  I finally got seriously into horses
after the kids left for college (better late than never).  I had Appys and
enjoyed trail riding.  After breeding a couple of Appys and having too many
horses and no time to ride, I decided to join my friends who all had
Pinto/Arabs and try showing.  I've had a lot of fun and learned a lot, but
my Pinto/Arab is simply not the "family" horse I am dreaming about.  I've
got grown kids, a 3 year old grandson (more coming), and I would love to
have a couple of trustworthy, family-oriented horses.  I think the Fjords
are a good way to go.  I'm still looking.  Have my eye on one or two.

It is such a big step to sell my other horse, but I'd like to do lots more
trail riding and I'm tired of having to back my horse across water, and
having to always be on the lookout for those horse monsters that are going
to eat him (his words not mine).

Good luck on your Fjord.  Please let me know how it goes.

Roni Hale
Graham, Washington