This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wintec now makes a "Wide" english saddle with changeable gullets...Wide,
Wider and Widest!

It also has the Air filled "care" panels.  The synthetics do look like
leather and are light and easy to care for.

The Wintec Pro Australian Stock saddle is really nice, with the changeable
gullet,  my friend Walt Brunner has one for his Fjord.  Unfortunately the
largest seat is too small for me....I bought it originally and sold it to
him.

I have had pretty good luck with Ortho-flex saddles and do have a couple
for sale as I am a hopeless tack-o-holic and now have five.  I would like
to sell the 16" Patriot (Like a fancy Mclellan) and the 18.5 inch
Stitchdown (a cushy padded all purpose/endurance style English)  They are
spendy, tho, but if you are interested, email me privately.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, +10, a mild winter! 3hrs, 45 min daylight!