This message is from: Tamara Rousso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We have had luck with a Wintec that is sold by Stateline Tack through PetCo. It may also be in their catalog. When we bought it at PetCo there was a 30 day return policy. It is a very inexpensive saddle ($300), so perhaps would not hold up to heavy use. Many of us with Fjords around here have found this saddle works well.

Tamara
Fallbrook  CA