This message is from: bolinsj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Speaking of small animals -
This morning while the freshly cleaned horse trough was filling and my little yorkie-poo, Patch was cleaning up horsey things, Wee Willy decided Patch might be eating something of HIS and came out for a look (leaving an almost full feeder to do so!). He sniffed all over Patch and much to everyone's surprise, decided to have a taste. Poor Patch left post-haste for the house but was unfortunately intercepted by the watch geese and herded back to the barn where Kilar had come out to see what the fuss was about. I had to crawl under the trough to get him out and hide him in my coat to get him back to the house. Not hurt, just had his hair pulled, but....... I guess you can't trust anyone!! Well, I guess its not as bad as the day the wild rabbit beat him up, but...

Martie in MD

CATHI GREATOREX wrote:

This message is from: "CATHI GREATOREX" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 Just be careful with your mule/burro and small animals.  While they may
appear to get along fine, if put out in a pasture someimes instinct takes over
and what starts as a game may become much more serious.  I have seen them use
a pack mentality when going after dogs/coyotes.