This message is from: "CATHI GREATOREX" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  Just be careful with your mule/burro and small animals.  While they may
appear to get along fine, if put out in a pasture someimes instinct takes over
and what starts as a game may become much more serious.  I have seen them use
a pack mentality when going after dogs/coyotes.

  Oh yes.....I totally agree.  When I say slowly, We've had Lola for two
years, she is still always on the 'other' side of the fence from our dogs.  I
would never think of letting the dogs in the pasture with her...She is
amazing, smart, social and willing to do fun and odd things, like following me
into the tack room of the barn.  She is however still a wild animal who
learned these skills (fighting predators) because she had to to survive in the
desert mountains.   We love and respect her as she is.

  Cathi G