This message is from: "Linda Lottie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My quarterhorse NEVER crossties.........ground tie only.  He will side
tie but fusses.  He will stand forever ground tied.......totally funny!
Good boy, he is!

Linda in MN

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >Reply-To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com >To:
fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com >Subject: Re: Need Training advice >Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:34:17 EST > >This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >
>Never too old to teach a horse. Then again... I have a QH that does not
tie. >I have tried this, that and the other but he ended up hurting
himself. Someone >prior to us really did him wrong. I taught him to
ground tie. >JO

Rock, jazz, country, soul & more. Find the music you love on MSN Music!