This message is from: "Frederick J. Pack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Welcome back Susan,

Judy Phelps and I are also running for the BOD positions.

We have both expressed, on this list, the same views that you mentioned in
your message.

This makes three of the candidates available on this list.

Who, and where are the other 4?  I heard that there were 7 running for 3
positions.

Myself, I'm listening (reading) to what is going on.  I intend to keep on
listening.
When I was the Captain of an aircraft, I listened to my crew....and
encouraged their ideas and input, then after weighing everything...chose the
proper (and safest) action.

I've never served on a formal Board of Directors, but directing an 800,000
lb. beast across the sky....responsible for a crew of 17 and 400+ passengers
must come close.
I earned the crew's respect and trust.

I hope to gain the same respect and trust if elected.

Fred

All Mail is scanned in AND out by Norton Anti-virus 2004.
Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington 98396
http://www.geocities.com/friendlyfred98