This message is from: Amy Goodloe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I went to the recent Troyer sale (aka Colorado Draft Horse Sale) looking for another Haflinger, and came home with a Fjord instead! I was expecting prices on the Fjords to be out of my range, but all the prices were low this year, so I couldn't resist buying a very nice looking six year old mare, about 14.2h and medium in build (but plenty wide enough for me to ride), broke to ride, and registered with the Canadian Fjord registry. You can see her on my farm web site under "Belle."

I'm so excited! She has the potential to do everything I want to do (dressage, a little jumping, trail riding, maybe a pair pace down the road), and I can't wait to get to know her better.

--Amy

--
Camairyn Farm  ~*~  Loveland, CO