This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Everyone,
Steve asked if I was going to stay on the List if elected to the BOD. First
thing I want to know is : do I have to give out my height and weight like Fred
did ? If so ,then I'm outta here. :)

I don't know why someone on the Board would ask to be dropped, you can continue
to get the List, it does not mean you have to read it !

For me personally, I want to hear all sides of the story, not just the side
that I agree with or that does not threaten me. How can someone solve a problem
if it is not understood ? You have to be willing to hear all sides (its called
listening).
So, yes, unless someone presses the height and weight issue, then I will stay
firmly on list (and actually read the posts).

Judy Phelps
Echo Valley Fjords
Chelan, Wa.