This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Everyone :
Echo Valley Fjords has 2 weanlings for sale, one gelded colt and one filly. We
are asking $2250 each for them. For those of you who have been wanting a Fjord,
this is the most economical way to get one. Plus you have the advantage of
raising and training them yourself ( they are so much fun!). For those of you
who have never been to beautiful Lake Chelan, here is another excuse for
visiting us here. Next week end is the annual Lake Chelan Grape Crush Festival.
 Our wineries will be offering open house tours and wine tastings. So come to
the Lake, sip some wine and come visit our farm to see these two beautiful
weanlings.
The colt is a potential dressage prospect. He is long legged, very balance body
and a gorgeous long arched neck. The filly is more refined, with a pretty
dished head and a wonderful light trot. The colt has Orrjo in his background.
Both are by Perfekt. For pictures and more information please write me
privately or visit our website at www.echovalleyfjords.com.

Judy Phelps
Echo Valley Fjords
Chelan, Wa.