This message is from: "Frederick J. Pack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Steve and all...

I think you can answer your question yourself.  With all the fireworks that
have gone on here...some with me personally involved..... I'm still here.

A person who can not take criticism has no place in an authoritative
position.
Honestly, I hate criticism when it is not justified.  I learn from that
which IS.

I did make a mistake ONCE.  I though I was wrong about something.  It turns
out that I wasn't. <VBG>

My skin is quite thick.... but when aroused, I remember the quote of Admiral
Yamamoto after he had found out that they had bombed Pearl Harbor before the
declaration of war given to Secretary of State Hull:
"I fear that all we have done is awaken the [slumbering] giant."   I'm 6'3
and 240 lbs.

Fred

All Mail is scanned in AND out by Norton Anti-virus 2004.
Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington 98396
http://www.geocities.com/friendlyfred98

This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Fred--