This message is from: "Frederick J. Pack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm Frederick J. (Fred) Pack and I approve of this message.

I have heard that there are 7 of us running for the board of director
openings.

Can I put a plug in for myself?

I'm not one to put up with a lot of extraneous talk about something.  If
something needs to be said....I will say it.  Straightforward communication
is essential.

I can be polite, but firm.  Political correctness, for me, goes out with the
much bucket.

Telling untruths, for me, is impossible.  I get caught before I even open my
mouth, so I don't try.

If elected, my only promise is: I will do my best....

Fred

All Mail is scanned in AND out by Norton Anti-virus 2004.
Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington 98396
http://www.geocities.com/friendlyfred98