This message is from: "Frederick J. Pack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

RE: Puyallup, WA breed show 9-10 October,

We have been informed that we will show our Fjords in the arena, Saturday
between 4:00 and 4:30 and again on Sunday between 11:00 AM and noon.

We not only have NFHR brochures to hand out, but thanks to Woody Hoopes...we
now have PNFPG brochures.

I will be taking pictures of visitors hugging our Fjords and giving them a
floppy disk with the pictures (for a small fee to cover my cost).  Also,
thanks to excellent suggestions, we plan to give the people in the pictures
a heart (to wear).... I HUGGED A FJORD.

Fred

All Mail is scanned in AND out by Norton Anti-virus 2004.
Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington 98396
http://www.geocities.com/friendlyfred98